What Is A Lace Front Wig
Lace front wigs are nothing but a welcoming variation of Lace wigs. In fact, they have gained immense popularity among people and clients who usually wear wigs. They are given the name of front lace wigs because the lace which is used to make the wig is placed in the front portion of the wig. This adds to its credibility, as it appears like your natural hairline. People will not recognize that you’re wearing a lace front wig.
Is A Lace Front Wig Right For You
It goes without mentioning that wigs are a huge blessing for both men and women who suffer from premature hair loss. Lesser known is that girls who wish to add onto their style quotient, also buy high quality lace front wigs in order to prepare for an upcoming party or event. Wigs actually add to your sense of fashion and help you stand out from the crowd.
How would you benefit by purchasing lace front wigs
Amongst the different wigs that you can choose from, if you buy the lace front wig, here are few benefits that you can reap over traditional wigs.
- Realistic look: The strands of hair of a lace front wig are securely attached to the wig cap which comprises of a strong yet sturdy lace fabric. When the person wears it on their head, the fabric is nearly impossible to see to the naked eye unless someone takes an extremely close look. Since this lace is far from being detectable, people will mistake it for your real hair.
- Offers versatility of style: Due to the imperceptible wig cap, it is easier to part your hair on any side without worrying that the base of the wig will become visible to people. One thing to note is that only the front portion of the wig is made up of lace and the back portion is usually made with a thick material which is more visible. Hence it isn’t a good idea to tie your hair into a ponytail as that would give a sight to the base of the wig cap.
- Comfortable: With regular wigs, one of the biggest issues people have complained about is that they've made the wearer feel uncomfortable after prolonged use. It doesn’t allow the scalp to breathe. This is not the case with lace front wigs as you will feel that you haven’t worn any head cap at all.
Choosing the best lace front wig for you
Apart from considering your budget before buying a lace front wig, there are few other factors too that you need to take into consideration. Here are some of them.
- Size of the cap: Based on the size of your head, our lace frontals come in an average size and have adjustments, permitting better fitting at the back portion of your ears.
- The wear and tear factor: Before buying a front lace wig, you have to ask yourself how often you plan to wear the wig. How much durable the lace is will depend on the quality of the wig that you buy. If you buy a good quality lace front wig, it should last for a period of 3-12 months and this too depends on how well you maintain it.
- Shape of your face: While buying a wig, the shape of your face usually takes a very important place. It is only when you choose the right wig that it will effectively enhance the shape of your face. You will always get a lace wig to meet the requirement of any face shape but you just have to look for the one which best fits you.
So, now that you know the benefits of buying front lace wigs and the ways in which you can choose the best one for you, what are you waiting for? Hit our wig store and choose one of the best quality lace wigs for yourself to boost you looks.
We want to thank everyone that submitted their beautiful photos and testimonials!! We absolutely loved looking at each one and reading how Godiva's Secret Wigs has enhanced each person's life! The Grand Prize Winner who will receive $200 OFF any wig is Gina D!! Gina wrote, "Going through chemo for breast cancer, I wanted a natural looking wig. [...]
Unsure about getting a wig or top piece? Afraid it won't look real or feel comfortable? Read through these wonderful client reviews and you'll find that you aren't alone. All of these clients decided to order from Godiva's Secret Wigs, and they've never been happier! Try one and see for yourself! Who knows, we might [...]
Most clients don't wear anything under their wig and it feels completely secure. However, we know that many of you want a bit of added security when you wear your wig. Here are 8 great ways to make your wig feel extra secure.WIG GRIP BANDThis is our most popular way to secure your [...]
If you wear your wig every day, it will generally last 6-12 months; however, many clients have their wigs for many years! The life of your wig really depends on how well you take care of it. Use our tips and products below to keep your wig looking, feeling and smelling great! #1. We suggest washing [...]
What are lace front wigs? Lace front wigs or front lace wigs, as they are sometimes called, are a variation of Lace wigs. They are extremely popular among our clients and among people who wear wigs in general. Lace wigs can be classified by their mesh appearance that adds a greater realism to your wig. Front lace [...]
Is your head sensitive? Do you feel like your wig is moving around a bit? Do you have trouble tucking all your long hair into your wig? Do your short hairs stick out of your wig? If you answered YES to any of these questions, a wig cap might be the answer for you! Wig caps [...]
I was so excited to go to Wine Country for my friend's 40th birthday. We were going for 3 days with 15 other girls and I knew it would be a trip to remember! The first thing I packed were my Godiva's Secret Wigs! With it being summer and super hot I knew I would [...]
While I can't imagine my life without wigs, there was a time of BGSW- "Before Godiva's Secret Wigs" . These were the days of spending over an hour in the bathroom each morning primping and prepping my hair. This tiresome endeavor usually included a half a can of Aqua Net hair spray, a straightening iron, and [...]
Do you want the perfect stylish, short, and sexy wig? Do you want a wig to look younger? Then Peggy is the wig for you! Peggy has shorter soft layers around the face and is layered and tapered towards the neck in the back. She has bangs that can be swept to the side for a [...]